Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 09, 2010

looking forward

to this summer! I know that many teachers will think that I'm nuts, but I used to think that year round school would be a good thing for kids and parents.

Now that I actually have some experience being one of those parents, I have changed my mind. I CANNOT wait for summer to spend with Ivy! We have a lot of little plans of things to do. Planning a trip to OR for a wedding, where I am NOT in charge of wedding favors, will be our main trip of the summer.

And, of course, I'm licking my lips in anticipation of my new niece to be born in August. I can't wait to get my hands on that tiny princess soccer player! (my sister says that this baby is the most active in utero than the other 2 boys were) :)

Fun stuff ahead.

1 comment:

Katie said...

And also? Mini-girls weekend in Yakima. Woo hoo!