Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 13, 2010

confusion

I know that soon I will be doing research on the best acne treatment for my future teenagers, but I HAD NO IDEA THAT KINDERGARTEN WOULD BE THIS HARD!!!!

The homeschool portion is working out wonderfully. The remaining public school time, not so much. I don't even know where to begin. We like having her there to finish out the year. We like the socialization. We like that she is having to do something that she is not in control over. And that about ends what we are liking from this experience.

DH is out of town. I just picked her up crying hysterically again from school. Everyone is at their wits end. DH had a conference with her teacher on Tuesday. I had a call from the counselor today, and then spoke with her teacher again after school. I'm about to throw up my hands.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can appreciate this post because this is how I felt about our first school decision: homeschooling. What you think is going to be the right decision isn't always. It bites when your kid is upset. Thankfully, our change was a good one and Si couldn't be happier. I am hoping that whatever you decide for Ivy, she gets happy too. Hugs.