Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I couldn't make this up

When we were at Costco today pricing air conditioners, I saw my ex-sister-in-law, Tee. She asked me if I had heard from my mom. Of course my heart stops because I think that it has something to do with my stepdad. I said that I hadn't heard from her. Tee tells me that my Nana's house caught on fire. WTH???

I noticed last week that my mom was having some electrical work done on my Nana's house. I don't know if that has anything to do with the fire. According to my sister, she isn't sure what the cause is yet, but the exterior wall on the north side is damaged. If I didn't want to sell my timeshare, I'd be outa here on a vacation.


People who don't know me would think that I'm an attention hound. I am to a certain extent, but not enough to come up with crazy stories like this. What is that quote about the truth being stranger than fiction? That is sooo my life lately.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! I am glad that it didn't happen a few months ago with her in it!

Sometimes I feel like Calamity Jane myself. So I know how you feel.