Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 31, 2010

G H I

I wish that this weekend would have ended sooner, but I"m dealing with the reality of the situation and that puts me in the place of really looking forward to work tomorrow. On that note, I need a bit more gratitude, so here are my next three letters.

G-Grandmothers- My parent's mothers were wonderful in their own ways. My dad's mom was traditional. My mom's mom, not so much. They were a great compliment to each other.

H-Happy Meals- the old skool happy meals. The ones in the box that came with dessert. I miss those cookies a lot. Could I also put in not needing a hemorrhoid treatment under this as well?


I-Ice Cream Trucks- Just recently my kids have begun to understand the sound of the ice cream truck. The looks on their faces are so priceless.

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

hee hee. There is an ice cream truck that comes to our neighborhood. I'm glad it brings somebody joy. All I hear is the tune of "Do your ears hang low" over and over and over and over and over and over and over . . . and over again. ;)