Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another post

that is written just to sort things out somewhat. In fact, I'm typing this with my eyes closed as I'm feeling that overwhelmed.

Back from the beach yesterday. Perfect timing because we wanted to stay longer. Came home to a partially redone kitchen which I'm so hoping will be done by the weekend. Along with dishes in the kitchen sinks.

Went to work and got stood up. Rescheduled someone for tomorrow morning, then scheduled 2 more for the afternoon. busy day for spring break. during my time that I was stood up, I went to the hospital to visit a friend and her husband. People that we used to go to church with. In mid march he had an accident and has a closed head injury. He has been in a coma, trying to heal. Every day there is conflicting news, but I hang on to the positive. We had a very nice visit, but still,the situation is huge. He looked much better than I thought.
The house is a mess although we cleaned before we left. Hurricane Becken after being cooped up in the car yesterday. The kids missed their bball photos and I have to take them tonight for retakes. Chris is still without a car.

Calm. Peace. Breathe. One tiny section at a time.

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

My daughter is always reminding me: "Breath, Mom, breath."

Hang in there, my friend!

Kim said...

I am right there with you sweetie!