Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 08, 2010

Home with Henry

Little one is sick again. Ears again. So today we began the process of setting up an appointment for tubes. This is the fourth time around with ear infections since October. I guess that I should be happy that he has held out this long before experiencing that pain. Ivy had her first set around 8 months. The only one of all of our kids to escape tubes was Becken. Since he is our only adoption in all of the kids (with nephews and nieces) the doctors are thinking that it is a biological issue with their ears. That relieves my guilt from thinking that it might have been from not nursing or daycare.

So, we are home. Hanging out, watching Criminal Intent, and that recurring comercial with the crazy insurance lady with a barcode scanner. He has had a very long morning nap and hopefully will sleep again soon. I just hate it when they aren't feeling 100%.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Henry! I love Law and Order too.

KrayonKel said...

Hope little Henry gets better soon!