Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 02, 2009

What I don't know

about the new house is kind of scary. We have had many new inspectors, repair people, install people and such in and out asking a ton of questions that I have no answer to.

Our first house was built in 1943 and has been in my family from the beginning. I knew sooo much about every square foot of that place. I knew that original flooring. The original heat source and why that heat source is no longer used. I even knew the model number of the water filter system. (4396508)

I didn't even know if this place had a water softener, underground sprinklers, etc. After hiring a very thorough and precise inspection though, I'm getting to know a little bit more. Living here now I learn something new everyday.

And I really do love this house.

No comments: