Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. It's January; let the family birthdays begin!

2. Energy and Health is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like .

4. Alexy's chicken curry recipe is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to be ourselves.

6. My favorite place in the world is my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include putting up the bunk beds again along with all of their safety equipment and Sunday we get to celebrate my sister's birthday with a restaurant dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping is what I look most forward to when it comes to weekends as well!

writex3 said...

We need more baby pictures, Mamma!