Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Friday Fill In-One day late!

1. My blueprint for success includes a lot of sleep.
2. Reese's peanut butter cup was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Avon Anew Day Cream.
4. A walk can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about all of the busy-ness around here, but I can't seem to keep it all up!
6. Being open minded is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating loaded mashed potatoes, tomorrow my plans include doing nothing and Sunday, I want to do nothing as well, especially not planning an Orlando vacations!

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

i love your answer to #1!