Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 16, 2008

Pool Time

Yesterday, Ivy and I put on our swimsuits and headed out to our indoor community pool for open swim.

I don't know if any of you remember the swim lesson fiasco of last summer with my little daughter, but I am determined to not have that happen again. Chris has been wanting the kids to have lessons for as long as they've been alive, but since it is up to me to make said lessons happen, it has taken a bit more time than he would like.

I constantly forget that I love to swim. In fact, while Kolynn and I were discussing non-drug anxiety control, swimming was one of the activities that popped into my mind first. I just need to remind myself. Again.

With training Ivy to also like swimming, I can almost count on having regular swim times this summer. It feels so great to stretch out, supported by the water. Mmmmm. Maybe we'll go again this weekend!

No comments: