Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 12, 2008

cinco de mayo 2008


Here we are on our way out to a Cinco de Mayo festival. It was a spur of the moment decision as you can tell by Ivy's still wet hair, thanks to the fact that her Daddy was in charge of getting them ready and for some reason he loves to drench her with the spray bottle!

You can't really see Bec's shirt, but it is a vintage Star Wars logo. Ivy was wearing her basis for her cowgirl outfit and I am wearing a wrap dress, ala Karen Beth's etsyshop! Isn't it adorable? Her stuff is always right up my alley. Ecco shoes are not on my feet, but my cheap o ballet slippers are. I wish that I had been wearing the Ecco shoes as my feet were killing me about 15 minutes into the partying.

No comments: