Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 19, 2008

I was at an estate meeting last night with the sibs trying to come up with a # to ask for in a settlement from the traitor and the whore. It sucked. BUT, the sale of one of the properties is closing! I still cannot believe that it is going thru. It is so weird when all 6 of us are together. It's been 2 years and we haven't been able to move on. To look at all of us, we are all still stuck. It's sad, but we are all very committed to the process of making someone accountable. It's hard, but it would be harder not following thru. We can at least look in the mirror without guilt. Unfortunately, I"ll bet that the 2 we are about to sue feel the same.

I hope that I can sleep tonight.

No comments: