Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 19, 2008

5/19 Contentment List

1. my new laundry routine (instead of doing all of it together, I am now washing my laundry, bec's laundry and ivy's laundry in our own loads. It is so much easier as far as folding and putting away.) my blog friend with 11 kids tuned me into this hint.
2. my jobs. i can't say enough about them.
3. my reading schedule. my goal of 52 books in a year is right on track.
4. my clothes purchases today. just some new summery tops that made me smile for cheap!
5. ivy's social schedule. this might seem a crazy thing to list, but it really is something that i used to worry about. I've had to go through a process of trial and error and have reached smooth sailing lately. Whew! Let's hope that it lasts.

No comments: