Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 09, 2008

GRRRRRR

Wow. This really isn't the pc blog lately!

Just found out that the wh*re's deposition is scheduled for Tuesday morning and I cannot go. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this? Now the only ones going will be my stepmom, and my sister L.

Ho, oh, I mean, how does this happen? Well, let me do the math for you. 6 kids total. 1 brother that avoids drama at all costs unless he is the one causing it. 1 brother that cannot focus on anything but himself right now, let alone be somewhere by 9. 1 sister that is in highschool. 1 sister that is away at college. 1 sister that is thoroughly p. o. ed that she cannot go. I'm being petty about my brothers but I'm mad at them right now. Maybe I need to go to a drug treatment center that focuses on being addicted angry brain chemicals instead of drugs?

While I was ranting at therapy yesterday, she did give me a glimmer of hope. She said, "Maybe she will have to reschedule."

On one hand, I'd love that! On the other, let's get it over with.

Ah, me.

For those of you that send out vibes, can you send some negative ones The wh*re's way at 9 on Tuesday? On behalf of my dad's estate? We'd appreciate it.

No comments: