Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

whiny weepy wednesday

The urge to hibernate is big right now.

I'm tired. I want to turn it all off, even the fridge because I can hear the hum of it. It just can't get quiet enough. Where are my earplugs again?

Wanna bet when I lie down that someone starts yard work? I know that it is 930 in the morning on a Wednesday and a perfectly acceptable time to do yard work. Or maybe a big truck will be on the street or a ton of sirens in the neighborhood.

Whine whine whine.

practicing uncontentment today.

In typical Karianne fashion I should end this with some good things in my life. But not today. I'm not typical today, I'm shadow side.

Maybe I'll be me after some sleep.

No comments: