Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Discount Pens

I think that my family would say that I have an addictive personality. I am addicted to Gilmore Girls and Law and Order. I'm addicted to Burt's Bees products. And I'm addicted to pens. Especially pens that write in light blue/teal. Other colors are great too, but the teal/aqua ones have my heart. Almost everything that I ever wrote to Chris for the first 3 years was with a Uniball Vision in teal. I'm not sure if discount pens carries my favorite pen. But I could save a lot of money if they do.

1 comment:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

I'm addicted to Sharpies.

And iced coffee.

And Carmex Cherry Flavored Lip Balm.

And empire waist tunics.

Yes, I have an addictive personality too. :)