Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Orlando Rental Home

The preschool teacher at our center just returned from Orlando. She was on vacation with her daughter's family that includes her grandson and granddaughter. After seeing all of the photos, and hearing all of the stories about the rides and fun activities, I have decided that she had more fun than all of the rest of them put together. She was exhausted when she got back from jet lag and such, but she is still beaming from her time away. I think that she has taught her class in mouse ears for at least a week.

I don't know where they stayed, yet I'm pretty sure that an Orlando rental home would have been a nice accomodation.

No comments: