Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 26, 2007

TT- Marshmallow Heaven

My friend Carrie, over at Life Is Like a Mountain Railway, posted about "Marshmallow Heaven" and I told her that I was going to steal it! By describing something with the term, "MH" it means that it is super good!


Thirteen Things about Karianne's Versions of Marshmallow Heaven

1…. Blog reading
2. Bath taking
3. Reading fashion magazines
4. jigsaw puzzles, but this was before I had kids, so this may only be a memory
5. colored ink uniball vision pens
6. art journaling
7. pansies
8. black fingernail polish
9. meeting Chris for an unplanned lunch
10. shopping for cheap clothes that fit!
11. taking a day off
12. autumn (sorry heat lovers)
13. the chocolate/coconut combo

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you did this! :D

I agree... Autumn is lovely! It's by far the best season!

I've never been brave enough for black fingernail polish because of my fair skin... I look goth. But I would totally do it if I wasn't practically transparent!

Puzzles drive me mad, but I have ADD tendancies, so that would probably explain that. LOL

Unexpected lunches with hubby are indeed a beautiful thing. Fun things done spontaneously are even more fun than planned sometimes.

Great list!!

Qtpies7 said...

Great list!
I found you from linking on my mom's blog, the bring your own cheese... My idea, hehe. She's always whining, lol.
I thought your comment was funny, I'm 35 and have 7 kids, and she is spazzing at me about getting a tattoo! Both of my brothers have one, so I don't get it, but whatever, lol. I'm waiting to get one so I know I won't regret it.

KrayonKel said...

Just because I dislike winter doesn't mean I don't LOVE autumn. It is my favorite! And I love the build up of the holidays, but once January hits, I'm miserable. And in February I'm kinda whiny. :) Then March I'm prayerful that spring will come a tad early. By April I'm content. :D And May is awesome!!! Work slows down because the students leave. (Although it's really going to slow down this year since I've quit.)

Mary said...

Oh, yeah! That's definitely MH. :D