Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Great Things about Karianne's Week
1…. Start your list here!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

As usual, I like to balance out a sad/icky post with a positive to bring my brain around to the love. Here is my love list for the past few days.

1. Chris brought me roses last night. I thought that it was because of my filling, but it turns out he forgot about that and got me flowers because he hadn't gotten me flowers in a couple weeks.

2. Ivy and I planted some primroses and pansies in containers on the front step. She really enjoyed it, which makes me hope she will get my interest in gardening.

3. My aunt in CA sent a $50 check to go to the agency! I only have $250 left to raise to meet my goal.

4. I visited with my Nana a couple of times.

5. My brother and I have been working on the songs for prom and have whittled the playlist down from 10 hours (!) to a little over 5.

6. I was finally able to get into the dentist, which would normally be a cruddy thing, but my tooth has been hurting for over a month and they couldn't get me in. Turns out I had a cavity under a filling and they fixed it right then.

7. This is the first time I've had my new dentist do a filling and she is the absolute best! I am terrified of dental work but she is undoing years of fear. She is an amazing woman. When I left, she said, "Give those babies hugs for me." What a doll!

8. I had a great balance of work and non work this week. Enough so I can enjoy both in the extreme.

9. Did some sewing that turned out really cute. I will be making 4 panels of curtains for our kitchen window and I finished one panel so far.

10. To celebrate my friend Bruce's last night as bartender at Red Robin, Chris and I went out for appetizers last night. As we were getting ready to leave my partner Teresa showed up to wish him farewell as well. Chris headed home to relieve Shauntia and Teresa and I stayed out talking and laughing. It has been so long since we had a chance to do that! And I got home after 10 on a Wednesday night!!

11.Bec's check up appointment found no fluid remaining from his infection in his ear at all! Dr. W. said that he would have put that chance at less than 10%

12.Yoga Booty Ballet and my treadmill. I heart them both!

13. I paid off 2 more doctor's bills from my sinus surgery last year. Only 1 more to go!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

KrayonKel said...

My boyfriend brings me flowers for no reason either! What sweethearts we've got! ;)

Glad the plans are going well.

So, is your b-day on April 14? Or is that just when you scheduled the prom?

Unknown said...

A great list! One of the things I need to start again--a list of all positives. I complain too much. :)

Thanks for the happy thoughts, Karianne!

Janean said...

Good positive things, KariAnne! I really appreciate you stopping by and saying Hi!
What's that about the agency? Do you have a link about it?
I totally understand the dental thing. Been working on my teeth for about 2 years and have almost gotten them "Cavity free".
Awesome of Chris to do the flowers AND the night out! Hugs to him for treating my friend right. :D

Mary said...

Awesome list! Isn't it the best when they get you flowers just because?