Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 26, 2007

Commenting Week

http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2007/03/where-have-all-entries-gone-long-time.html

Over at Stirrup Queens, at the above link, The Town Criers are lamenting "Where Have All The Entries Gone Long Time Passing" It is a great post and is a call to start commenting again. Now I'm a great commenter if I do say so myself, but only to my regulars. So this week I'm gonna be commenting like a mutha to any blog that I come across that catches my fancy. Instead of just thinking, "That's a cool post." and then running on to the next one! Not this week! I'm changing my spots for 7 days.

I'd post more but I had a new experience today that goes by the name Root Canal. Hope that you don't have the cause to meet his acquaintance anytime soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I too am guilty of reading but not commenting. I have been trying to change this!

I always enjoy it when people read/comment at my blog, why shouldn't I return the favor?

It's a noble quest! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch, on the root canal! Hope you won't be in too much pain. YOu might like something I got tagged for a Fantastic Family blog that promotes new family blogs. I've found some new blogs to read!
You are a fantastic commenter! :)

KrayonKel said...

Awww! You are a GREAT commenter, Karianne!!!

Just think! You might make another friend like me. :D

Did you notice I made you my first Entry of the Week????

LaLa said...

You are a good commenter...like you I only comment on my regulars..bad girls that we are. Ha ha...hope your root canal pain is over soon!