Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday Snarkiness

Things that aren't my favorite, right now

Freaking time change. I am no fan of the spring. Give me my hibernations any day.

A crabby husband, no matter what I do to try to change it

A sickie baby, again. Man, I hope we can stay out of the hospital this time.

Laundry that is up to my eyeballs.

The scale that won't budge, regardless of the miles I've logged this week.

Julius being ten. Too old! Where did it go? God, he is cute. This kid is my heart and I melt when I lay eyes on him. I have felt this way since his ultrasound. God, I love this kid.

Not enough sleep. I think that I've said this for 5 years now.

Not enough $, even though we are so much better off this week than last.

Too many cute things to buy that I think would make my life amazing.

A too honest husband.

Being fatherless. Especially during the happy, party times. I caught the photo of my dad's out of the corner of my eye at juju's party. I though that he was there. It sucks without him

A friend of mine got an important job that I think she will suck at. It is hard to have faith right now. I sure hope things work out for the best for everyone, but I doubt it. I just hope I don't require her services while she is on duty.. Ever.

This baby coughs and coughs, even while sleeping. And I think about more?

The wind is beautiful, but it is too warm to really enjoy without the allergies.

Are you tired of my whining yet?

Tomorrow I will start again, thankfully.

I want to sleep in my car to get some space.

One good thing, my hair really turned out well. I got some bangs cut in and I'm LOVING them.

I guess that it really is Monday, oops. Monday Moanings.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Snark away! Sometimes you just have to get rid of those toxins. The comment about sleeping in your car made me laugh... I can so relate! Even just for a nap... just enough quiet.

bangs... i just grew mine out because my 6 yr old wanted us to have the same hairstyle. Just a couple of weeks ago, she told me I should go back to bangs. Grrrr. maybe it's because I refuse to dye my hair anymore and not that my bangs are grown out, my gray at the temples is really noticeable. Still, I have been debating for the last 6 months whether or not I should have grown them out.

Buttercup said...

Karianne - I'm so sorry you're feeling "mournful." I always feel that way when I'm tired. Sleep is SO important. Maybe it would be a good idea to catch a catnap in the car? I'm also sorry to hear about the baby being sick. Poor little thing! Feel Better!

writex3 said...

Karianne, I will do just about anything to keep my kids from getting sick. And I actually feel ANGRY when people bring their sick kids around mine. I know how you feel - it is so hard and scary when babies are sick. They are hurting, they can't tell you what is wrong, they don't sleep, they are clingy, and moms get run down, if not sick themselves. So you have every right to snark. And about sleeping in the car - when PL & BB were babies and sick and I was exhausted, I used to take them for an afternoon drive until they conked out. Then I would drive home, park in my driveway, and snooze too in the front seat. You gotta get sleep however you can. Hang in there!