Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm It!

Mert tagged me with this little activity. It took some time to think up, but here it is!

Mert

5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

1. This is the first time that I've ever been invited to play tag, blog wise that is! Thanks Mert!

2. I only started to blog to keep track of my dad's cancer diagnosis and treatments, wanting a way to inform everyone at once, avoiding the phone. But I loved the process, and I'm still here.

3. This may sound really weird but I believe that the absolute best decision I have ever made was to get rid of my home phone. At least once a day I am so happy to only be responsible for my cell. I hated that ring, the inconvenience, and the message machine. Good riddance!

4. I'm sick right now and have been since before Christmas. I thought that it was only a cold, but with a fever yesterday and weeks of feeling cruddy, I think that something else is going on.

5. Having Christmas decor up past Christmas drives me bonkers. And yet, mine is still in full force around this joint. What gives?

2 comments:

Shelby said...

well it's a great tag! I too, only use my cell phone. It's quite liberating not to have a phone in the house - nor a message machine either. It's quiet in my house - Yay!!

Mary said...

Yay, you did it! Mine was my first tag too :O)

It's good you had an outlet while your dad was sick, and what a good idea for your blog to be the hub for information.

I am wondering about the cell phone thing too. It would be cheaper... I just hate having to answer the phone all the time because I would have to give out my cell #. I can just hear it now, "You have your cell phone with you 24/7, why didn't you pick up?"

I am sorry to hear that you are still sick. If you have a fever and have a wet productive cough, you might have bronchitis or pneumonia... you should go see your doc.

I am so with you on the last one, before we had kids we would have ripped it all apart on new years day or the next.