Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Gifts That I Got For Christmas That I Love


1…. A WSU Coug Ornament for the tree from my cousin
2. Hair straightening iron from my sister
3. A donation for dinners for the homeless shelter from my sis in law, S
4. Red tulips from myself
5. A home depot gift card from my sis in law, T, for our patio remodel
6. A baby's 1st christmas ornament with a little black baby in a cradle from SIL, T
(this was impossible to find, but she did it!)
7. A baby's 1st Christmas frame from my sister
8. Super cute snowman cookie jar that doesn't look cutesie from Chris
9. Remodeling assistance from my mom and step dad for our patio
10. Magazine subscriptions from husband
11. Pasta Express cooker from my mom that is supposed to work like magic
12. A creme colored soup tureen that looks like a pumpkin (Trust me, it's pretty)
13. Exercise dvds from myself that divide the workouts into 10 minute segments


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

sounds like you had a great christmas! happy thursday!

Mary said...

Great list! I would love to see a pic of the pumpkin and cookie jar :O) You sound like me, giving yourself presents is fun, LOL. My husband was sneaky this year... he has been secretly wanting the new Justin Timberlake cd. i saw him on Saturday Night Live and mentioned I liked the music. What a stinker, he thinks I don't know.

Janean said...

Hi, Karianne! I read your T.T. I used the same pink heart template this time, too.
I am SO SORRY that my work computer keeps leaving duplicate comments! I hope you can delete the extras and that you will forgive me for the hassle.