Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 29, 2006

I Can't Believe It

What are the odds of this? I was picking up Bec tonight from day care and was talking to our regular weekly date night sitter about coming out this weekend. I asked her if she wanted to watch the kids and when she wanted to come over. She said that she wasn't doing anything all weekend so whenever.

Ummm...So does that mean that we might actualy have a sitter for New Year's Eve? That we could go out dancing? That we could have a date night from another time frame than 5-7?

Yep!!

That is unheard of in this neck of the woods! Finding a topnotch sitter the Friday before New Years? I still can't believe it.

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

woo-hoo! enjoy!