Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 08, 2006

Get Ready For Another Crabby Post

OK, I'm in a bad mood. Cranky and sad. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning the garage somewhat and it was amazing to get rid of 2 small bags to Goodwill and 3 large bags to the garbage pile. And the best part? I found 3 photo albums that I forgot that I had, with pics of dad in them!

Well, today I was at work, describing this photo find to one of my clients and I said,
"There were a lot of pictures that we didn't even use at the funeral."

And then tears. All of a sudden. Tears and they aren't going away today. I called my sis and my brother and raged at this day. They were so understanding. With all of the estate trouble, (we are in the process of suing 2 different parties) I drove by one of my dad's properties today and felt such anger. Why do we work so hard? Why try to have friends? Why try to get up and be a good person? To end up with horrible cancer. To die too early. To be betrayed by the two people in the world you thought you could trust? To have your children and your legacy disrespected?

I didn't sleep well last night and the week may be wearing on me. To top it off, tonight Chris called to say that someone rear ended him while he was out delivering! After police reports, phone interviews with the corporate office and paperwork galore, he was home around 9.

I hope this mood will have passed by morning. I don't like feeling like this.

1 comment:

writex3 said...

Hope things have improved since Friday for you.

Big hug!