Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - #2


Karianne's Laundry List of Laundry


1…. I do laundry just about every day
2. We use any type of laundry soap that is unscented
3. We use unscented dryer sheets
4. I put essencial lavender oil on the unscented sheets
5. I have reuse said dryer sheets until they are almost non existant
6. I use Oxy Clean Spray stain remover
7. Spray 'n Wash is the only thing that I know for sure will bring on a migraine
8. I have to fold and put away laundry while it is warm, or I won't do it
9. I have put countless loads back in the dryer to warm up after sitting for days
10. Chris washes his own clothes
11. Chris puts his own clothes away
12. Chris does not fold his own clothes
13. Bounce dryer sheets are one of my favorite smells although I'm allergic to them

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






5 comments:

Smurf said...

Very cool TT! So you put lavender oil on the unscented sheets? The dryer stuff sounds nice and clean and WARM... Its cold here and so that sounds wonderful. My TT is up. Smurf

Shelby said...

I gotta get some lavender oil...
hey thanks for the comment on my blog this evening.. I do not, however, want to sway anyone from considering law school.. it is awesome, despite the bad vibes I might exude. take care!

alisonwonderland said...

creative list! (i might have to use your idea myself one day.)

i use the dryer to "de-wrinkle" clothes frequently, and my son loves to put his clothes on fresh from the warm dryer.

happy TT!

Janean said...

http://douglassmom.blogspot.com/2006/11/tt-9-depressing.html

INteresting laundry stuff. I SO Love to fold mine when they are warm! With four kids, it doesn't happen very often, though.
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I do laundry every day too!What an awesome idea to put essential lavender oil on unscented sheets!