Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to Hip Husband

It's official! My younger husband is 33! Or, as he would put it, "Dirty three, thiry three"

The festivities so far have included:

A birthday balloon with all of Mickey's clubhouse from Ivy
Singing Happy Birthday over a candle stuck into his favorite cinnamon roll
I got up early and made coffee

For the rest of today:
I will buy him the new Justin Timberlake cd, as he likes him, but I don't that much
We will get him take out from his fave teriyaki joint
The kids have cards to "write" to him

Tomorrow:

We have reservations at a hoity toity restaurant at 7 with my parents, his dad and stepmom, his sis and her boyfriend. We all haven't yet been there. We bring our own wine and had to call 6 weeks early for a reservation. There are only 10 seats in this place. We had to call last week with menu confirmations. I don't enjoy these types of things, but it is right up Chris' alley. He is so excited. I'm excited to eat away from the kids so I don't have to share my food. I wish I could wear my sweats!

2 comments:

writex3 said...

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday to the hubby! My husband is exactly the opposite, the less fuss the better! He only goes out to dinner because he knows we enjoy celebrating his day even if he doesn't, lol!

You BYOB'ing your own wine? You should be able to wear sweats then! :D Ahhh, a day without little fingers grabbing at the num nums on your plate is a good day.