Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Routine can't come back soon enough!

This day was so odd. And I can't even describe why, just because it wasn't what I had been planning on, or what anyone else was planning on as well.

There were certain non negotiables in place, such as Chris working and a birthday dinner for his brother. Well, Chris ended up not working through an oversight and for some reason, the whole day was thrown off as well. It feels like I'm still waiting for the day to begin, yet it is now time for bed. My mind is off kilter.

There were no results yet from the MRI, so I'm thinking that Monday will be the day. Since it is the end of the month, I'll be working at my office job for the majority of the week and only at the spa for little amounts of time. It will feel good to get a handle on my paperwork. (I hope) And I'm really behind on my infertility blog, so I'm hoping to get on top of that as well.

We have been trying to take the kids to restaurants with us a little more often. I feel more comfortable when we do the breakfast meal out, since they go crazy when they are tired. But tonight we took them to dinner with us and they did a great job. The restaurant was crowded and busy which may have helped.

I spent a lot of time with my almost SIL today and I really enjoy her company. Isn't it funny how one person can totally change the dynamics of a situation? If you add in the right personality, the whole situation is improved. And vice versa! She bought me a sudoko book as I had mentioned that I wanted to try some of the puzzles and now I'm addicted. It still takes me a while, and I use the eraser a lot, but I did one very easy puzzle on my own. I love learning new things.

No comments: