Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's Snowing!

Finally. I am a cold weather girl. I love sweaters and socks. Scarves and mittens. Hats. All of it, even defrosting the car.

This year it has been so warm, I had to resort to asking MP to blog about the cold over in MP Land. The kids were wearing sweat jackets to school last week. They played outside for 30 minutes on Friday without hats.

But yes, it is now 617 am. and it is snowing. I wasn't snowing at 600, but when I went to warm up my cocoa, there was snow building up on the street. And by the way, Bec has been up since 4.

The kids have been waiting for the snow since last week when they got new hats and gloves. I'll post some photos when I find the camera cord.

Good luck to all that are traveling today. To everyone else, enjoy the snow!

2 comments:

writex3 said...

NO FAIR! Now you need to post some pictures for me! We are leafless, dead-grassy, and ugly up here, which is why I haven't obliged your request any further
)-:

Our town had their annual tree-lighting & carol-sing on Friday. We usually put the kids in a sled and pull them downtown to partake, but this year we went in STROLLERS(!) Not so Christmas-y. Our big waters aren't even frozen over.

boo hooo hoooooo

alisonwonderland said...

i am NOT a cold weather girl! i'd be very content to never get snow (well, except for maybe on Christmas Eve). but, alas, it's finally coming this week. i guess it couldn't hold off forever. i'm just glad i was able to enjoy autumn for as long as i did.