Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Fountain - Don't waste your time

Hello, we just got back from date night and went to see The Fountain with Hugh Jackman. The book looked absolutely amazing, so we thought that it would be interesting. Not so. Chris is the die hard movie goer so he stuck it out. I left after one hour, got a re admit pass for another movie and hung out at the bookstore in bliss, having escaped the boredom of the flick.

On another note, a couple of weeks ago we went to see The Prestige and it was great! Slow at times but well worth the ending. Through these posts, you'll see that I'm very rough on movies and don't enjoy going to the theatre at all. I'd rather watch the video. For some reason, I get the creeps going to the movies, thinking of the germs and if anyone coughs, I'm scared that they have TB. Too odd, because I'm not a germophobe at all, except for the dark, enclosed movie theatre. Weirdo me. Our other choice was Babel, and we should have seen that.

We did get some Christmas shopping done at the bookstore. In fact, I'm jealous of what we bought and want to read them! I hope that I can refrain, as I'm terribly hard on books so I couldn't pass them off as new afterwards. Oh well, Chris will just have to hide them from me and the kids.

The kids loved the snow today until they took off their mittens and started to bawl at the cold. Mostly Ivy cried, and then Bec cried because she did. They were both down for naps as soon as the snow gear was off. It must be a family infatuation with the white stuff. My sister Dallas (14) posted a bulletin on her myspace today saying, "Yeah, it's snowing. I've been waiting for this for forever and a day!" Yeah snow!

Unfortunately Chris only took photos with his camera phone so I don't know how to get them into a post yet. I'll take some more tomorrow to give MP her fix of the white stuff. I hope that our caseworkers aren't reading this! Hopefully they would get the joke!

Cold and Happy,
K

No comments: