Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Becken Was Singing Today

Yep, that's right singing! I was driving him home and I kept thinking as I was listening to him babble, "Is he singing?". And sure enough, he was!

He would sing, "oh, oh, oh," and then pat his head with both hands. That is what he and Ivy do while singing, Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes! I thought that maybe it was a fluke, but while he was snacking in his high chair, he would do the same thing and even put his hands over his eyes! I was in awe and still am. Singing. Wow. This kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love when my daughter starts singing, just brightens my day!!

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!