Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

a switcheroo

Today I was armed and ready to have my teeth cleaned. And then when I showed up for my appointment they told me that I had two fillings that needed repair that were on the treatment plan last year that I haven't had taken care of yet. Grrr. I went ahead and did the restore work but I've been off my game all day. On a good note, they said that all of my work that needed to be done since my pregnancy with Hendrix is completed. Now they are just watching a crown that may need replaced down the line and I'm on a cleaning schedule every 4 months instead of 6. I am considering changing dentists though as they have raised their nitrous prices from 20 to 40 a visit and that's out of pocket.

2 comments:

dealmecoupon said...

Brooks Brothers Free Shipping


Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.

whatsapp plus apk said...

Very nice and informative blog. best waterbed mattress