Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Saturday, June 25, 2011

accomplished!

We finally took our First Aid/CPR/Bloodborne Pathogens class today! It was boring, and about the same that I remembered from last time, but it is finished!! I have been putting that off forever it seems and after a lot of waiting and a lot of work, it's done :)

We used a new sitter today who really helped out in a pinch. When I have something set that I need a sitter for, I have a lot of people that I can ask, but this weekend it seemed like everyone was busy. She got dropped off and picked up at the house which is a huge plus. She took the kids to the commercial playground that is by our house and played with them and gave them lunch. I hope that she'll sit for us again, but I couldn't really get a good read off of her. We'll see.

No comments: