Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 16, 2010

taking the day

doesn't really mean taking the "day". For me, in reality, it is taking from 9-3. So, I'm taking the time from 9-3 to recoup from yesterday's 3 child sickness fest where they all turned out to not be so very sick.

Played on facebook, did some art and a painting that I loved so much I am keeping for myself and giving a print to the intended recipient instead. Had a bowl of frosted flakes and now I want a nap. Today there will be no television or music. Just quiet.

Maybe some reading, but I'll be asleep very quickly. It will be a nice day.

Until 3 and then welcome to chaos. Ah, but the nanny will be here tonight and that will help so much.

No comments: