Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 04, 2010

the right choice

I really made the right choice to stay home this weekend. I always feel judged and uncomfortable around my inlaws anyway. Add on some tooth extraction pain, a swollen face and general discomfort I think that I would have been beyond miserable.

There has been work done around the house. when I'm getting a bit antsy and the pain meds are going strong, I'm able to bark out some orders here and there and hop up and get things accomplished.

We have moved Ivy down to the basement. But before that, the basement had to be cleaned and organized, so I had help with that. Then I tackled the room that Ivy and Bec share. It helps to feel like this weekend hasn't been a total waste of time.

No comments: