Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

survival

I survived the visiting of the inlaws. I wanted to install security cameras at the end of our drive so I could check for sneak attacks, but I survived without them. I'm surviving covering for my sister on maternity leave until the first week of October. I'm surviving Chris being on vacation.

Little did I know that I would also have to survive the vacationer paint the living room. but now as I write this, I really wonder why in the world i'm surprized at this? The man cannot sit still.

I'd love to cozy up with my dvr for a few days. In the quiet.

Maybe next week when the father of this family is back at work and the daughter of this family is back at school? Please???

No comments: