Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 26, 2010

just home

from another meal with inlaws. But these 2 are the most friendly and low key of the bunch so all is good.

but, a random question for anyone out there.

Will I ever enjoy eating with my children?? I mean Ivy is almost 7, B almost 5 and H almost 2. And each of them alone or combined groups along with food gives me an ulcer. Just thinking about it gives me an ulcer. Bleh.

I think that I just really love to eat by myself. Alone. Just me, my food and maybe a book. No other company required.

I guess that I need to add eating to my list of skills I need to work on in my social life. Make that a "should" instead of a "need" on second thought.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I also really like eating by myself. Richard always calls when I'm eating, and I have to not answer, or call him back. I just want to be alone.

I don't have that problem in restaurants, though. Just at home.