Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DEF

D Decisions. Actually, to be more specific, it is decisions that are made. I hate to have anything really up in the air once I know what my choices are. Whether right or wrong, once that decision is made, I can breathe easier.

E Eggs may be my favorite meal. Fried eggs that Chris makes for me are some of the only things that I will eat when I am sick or have no appetite. In fact, I don't eat breakfast unless Chris makes eggs for me.

F Fakes. Things that are fake. Or faux. But not people. I love fake hair. Fake nails. Fake diamonds and pearls. Fake fur. Fake eyelashes. I am a fan of fakeys.

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

I ate a ton of eggs when I was sick too. I know what you mean.