Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

weight confusion

solved!

I had to start a new medicine a couple of weeks ago. While adjusting to it, I lost 4 pounds. I thought, this is great! I'll just continue on with this little jump start and add in eating better and some exercise and lower the amount of my free term life insurance quotes
. All was going well until these past couple days where the pounds were creeping back in slowly, regardless of how strict I was being with myself.

I could not figure it out and was getting pissed off. Until I had to go to the calendar today to write in Ivy's conference. Yep, you guessed it, my time of the month is coming up. Hello water weight. I have to stay the course and not totally let all of these new habits fall by the wayside. One day at a time.

1 comment:

Pretty Momma said...

That happens to me too. I hate it.