Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've banished myself to the basement

It is almost 4 in the morning and I can't really remember sleeping at all tonight. I went to bed early from being kind of under the weather. I dozed, but with everyone else up the bedroom door swung open quite often. Once they were all in their beds, the changing sleeping arrangements began for the night. So far I have fed and changed Hen, bathed Ivy and gave her new jams and stripped her bed from the accident she had. I tried to snuggle with Bec who is now in our bed and he is so warm and cozy, but still didn't do the trick of putting me to sleep. Ate some bread and honey, took a bath and now writing in the basement where it is dark and chilly, with baby strollers packed away,
but all mine.

Let's hope it works. If not, I'm sure I'll be writing some more in this early early morning.

Good morning. Good night.

No comments: