Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mixing It Up A Bit

So, in doing the research for this homeschool idea, I've been checking out journal prompts that can be written and drawn/painted. She already does this at school, but how cool would it be for her to have a guided art journal for one of her projects? Too cool.

While my eyes are needing more conjugated linoleic acid cla from staring at the computer screen for days doing research, I thought that I'd do some of the prompts for 6-8 year olds here on my blog.

Regardless, it should be interesting! Maybe like a longer version of the 100 things about me list or a getting to know you email.

1 comment:

KrayonKel said...

My Aunt always encouraged my art, and she got me this book when I was growing up.

http://www.amazon.com/Mark-Kistlers-Draw-Squad-Kistler/dp/0671656945/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1

It really is great for teaching kids how to draw in 3-D. I recommend it. :)