Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 04, 2009

Who is this woman?

I hosted Thanksgiving last week. The night before I had a couple of people over for drinks. The day after I had two of my sisters over for leftovers. Tonight I'm hosting a "happy hour" for Chris' birthday. AT MY HOUSE!

Could my inner Martha be showing? Do I have an inner Martha? (Let me really think on this as I'd really like to come up with another example of a perfect hostess) Should I be lying on an exam tables, having my brain scanned?

I'm not stressed out, I'm excited. Not too many people, mostly family. Not too much cooking, mostly frozen stuff. The house isn't clean, but it's picked up. I can do this.

Happy Friday! (Man, did I really just write this?) Seriously, who is this woman?

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm so happy you're having such a good time doing these things... That is WAY better then stressing so bad during the holidays (which we both know about all too well, unfortunately)...

HUGS!

KrayonKel said...

Hell yeah! I super can't wait to see you this February!

Kim said...

YOU ARE THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS!!!

writex3 said...

Where's my invitation?

(-;