Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 29, 2009

What?

Got the big kids ready to go to the park this morning. We were over there playing, running around, etc. Ivy turns to me and says, "Mom, I'm calling you all different names today. Know why, 'cause you are really boring. Like you just like to walk and sleep and stuff." To which I replied, "Gee Ivy. That sucks." On our way home from the park Ivy says, "Hey, mom. You are getting a little bit funner." I guess I'm not going to be buying into any child education business franchises, 'cuz I'm gonna call my kid a name in this post.


Whatever, you little meanie head!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Lol. Way to just like, walk and sleep and stuff. Gosh, so boring.

KrayonKel said...

LMAO!