Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I should be sleeping

Mr. baby is asleep. And although the rest of the family is awake and having fun, I know that I should sneak away and try to sleep while the baby sleeps.
Last night he woke up with a stuffy nose. He was pretty inconsolable because he was so mad when he tried to drink his bottle to go back to sleep. After dealing with this for awhile I decided to take him for a drive, which always works. And it did, until I tried to unsnap his carseat from the base to bring him in the house. Wailing cries ensued. Back in the car we went!
I kept telling myself that I would sleep today while they were all at school. But I couldn't. This new house and I aren't as well acquainted as I would like. I haven't been able to nap here yet. Or sleep a full night. Or watch a complete bluray
movie. It'll just take time.
I need to head to bed.

No comments: