Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

8/5

I hate it when interactions change too quickly. Tonight Ch and I were able to get out to dinner while the kids were with my mom. It had been a good day for me, filled with computer games and straightening up the house.

All was well. And then all of a sudden our tones changed and the night turned out cruddy. And from then on, it was kind of hit and miss. With engaging, then retreating. Just a mess.

I was being kind of sulky here on the computer. Getting upset and thinking how much I am in the right. (which I AM) I was checking things on Facebook and saw that one of our friends lost their sister to cancer last night. Put things into perspective very quickly.

But I'm still right.

No comments: