- I worked for a bit while my Ma watched the kiddos.
- Chris worked for a bit.
- We all went to a BBQ and swimming party at a friend's house.
- I slept in and organized the kids' room.
- Chris painted our front door black. (It looks really good, but when I drive past, I always think that I left the door open)
- I watched The Ramen Girl on Netflix and liked it.
- walked to the coffee place and had a 1/4 shot, soy, caramel latte.
- tried to stay off of the computer
- was up by 6 a.m. with Henry and watched Bride Wars, which was cute.
- went to the Farmer's Market and Target with the family and bought socks and panties for Bec and Ivy, and a bumbo for the baby which he absolutely loves.
- went to the library
- donated 3 big white kitchen garbage sacks full of clothes to Goodwill
- took a nap
- started to hook up my ipod nano, but I'm stalled at which songs to start with.
And tomorrow we're back to the norm, which is where I like to be!