Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is to give one another physical space.
2. Butter clams. Too many of those make me need Anoretix pills. But oh, so worth it!
3. When I think of carnivals I think of noise.
4. Pansy, my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include computer, phone and mail.
6. A 40% off coupon makes me wanna go buy the Kat von D book I've been wanting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my cousin's band, tomorrow my plans include a very sad going away lunch for a dear, dear friend and Sunday, I want to go to work and watch a winning softball game!

1 comment:

Kim said...

My favorite flower is also the pansey. Cool!