Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 02, 2009

Another Ivyism

We were driving in the car again, this time at night and Ivy was looking at the moon she told me that the moon was a "present" moon. I once again couldn't figure out what she was talking about until it finally dawned on me that she meant, "crescent" moon. I didn't even know that she knew what a crescent moon was. She then went on to describe in her own way how it can go from crescent to full. This girl amazes me. Now if I can keep her away from buy diet pill online unless she severely needs it, we'll be doing just fine.

3 comments:

KrayonKel said...

Smart girl . . . like her momma. :)

Catherine said...

She is one smart baby!!! xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Oh! Ivy is so precious! I love the Ivyisms. :)