Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday- 2/10

Favorite Childhood Movies
  1. The Wizard of Oz
  2. The Goonies
  3. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
  4. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the original.
  5. Beauty and the Beast
  6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  7. Any and all Charlie and Lola's
  8. Original Scooby Doo Cartoons
  9. The First Harry Potter
  10. Baby Einstein DvDS

Now, as you can tell, these couldn't have been faves when I was younger, but they are my faves now and from the past. I don't own all of these in my dvd library. If they offered free Nooka watches, I would have them all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Charlie and Lola too! Baby E saved me when Forest was wee!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Lady Hawk?
Love that movie

-AKR

Kim said...

We must be soul sisters as that would pretty much match my list other than I haven't seen any of the Harry Potter movies and living this close to Canada I have a Canadian TV favorite from the past called Fraggle Rock.