Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Questions #2, 3, 4

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial! As soon as I had kids, this was one of the first things that I wanted to buy. I never plugged the thing in because I was convinced that it was going to catch the house on fire. The ease of artificial is amazing! I really don't care too much about the tree, did you see Monk's cardboard one? That is so me! Anyway, being married to Chris, who is a perfectionist beyond belief, an artificial tree was purchased to save my sanity and my marriage. (Although miss ivy is turning out to be just the same so there is no need for a paternity test on her!) Watching him put up lights on the tree was absolute torture and it took days! I do miss the smell of real though, so I'll buy a wreath or something.

3. When do you put up the tree?
I like to have it up right after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down?
I want that sucker down the day after Christmas. By the time the last present is opened, I want no more evidence of Christmas until the end of November the next year. I take that as a sign that I have enjoyed the holiday to the fullest!

No comments: